Friday, February 26, 2010

Cupid's Kiss - Gorgeous kit (and freebie!)

Kelly-Jo has just released a beautiful new kit, Cupid's Kiss, in her store at Angel Baby Scraps. It's a bargain - just $1.50 for the next two weeks! Take a look:

 

  

  

 


Kelly-Jo also has a freebie add-on for you on her blog:
 

as well as two free quickpages:


For more inspiration, check out the layouts her creative team have put together on her blog here.

I have a freebie for you as well, as a brand new member of Kelly-Jo's creative team. Here's my layout - scroll down and you can download my freebie QP.

 

  

Have fun scrapping!
Kylie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing such a great post for me and i love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH! :) So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete