Monday, August 30, 2010

Ahoy, me hearties! A freebie approaches - Pretty Pirates! Arrrr!

As promised, here's my new freebie kit, Pretty Pirates, designed for the August DSO Colour Challenge. Lots of talented designers are offering kits using these colours through the forum (scroll down to the next post) so pick up a few as they'll all mix and match!

September 19 marks International Talk Like a Pirate Day... just enough time to put together some props and costumes and get snapping! I couldn't resist using these gorgeous colours for a girly pirate theme...

(shadows just for the preview)



There are a few extra elements and another paper which have sneaked into the kit too!

And for those wondering about the blue in the map, or looking for a boy pirate kit, have no fear, a boy kit won't be too far away!



Enjoy ye scrappin', me hearties!

Love,
the Dread Pirate Bonney

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Pirate Theme post on Aug. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete